* Farconcil (Amoxicilline Trihydrate) 125 mg per 5 ml Powder for Oral
Suspension 80 ml.
For Oral Use. Broad Spectrum Bactericidal Antibiotic.
* To obtain 80 ml, shake to loosen the powder. Add water with shaking until
reconstituted suspension is at
level with the mark on the bottle.
* The resultant suspension will provide 125 mg of amoxicillin activity per 5
ml, and is stable for 14 days when
kept under refrigeration (4 degrees C) or 7 days at temperature (15 - 30
* Shake well before use.
* Store at temperature 15 - 30 degrees C, away from moisture.
* Made in Egypt, by: PHARCO Pharmaceuticals - Alexandria.