Apidone syrup Uses
Apidone syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Dermatologic diseases
- Common cold
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Allergic conditions
- Neoplastic disease
- Itchy throat/skin
- Hay fever
- Watery eyes
- Anaphylactic shock
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Endocrine disorders
- Hematologic disorders
- Neoplastic diseases
- Apidone syrup may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Apidone syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Apidone syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues.
- Treating or preventing different medical conditions.
Apidone syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Apidone syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)