Oracure oral gel Uses
Oracure oral gel is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain caused by mouth ulcers
- Dental plaque
- Skin infections
- Eye infections
- Pain caused by denture irritation
- Pain caused by anal or rectal problems
- Before minor surgeries as local anesthetic
- Oracure oral gel may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Oracure oral gel Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Oracure oral gel improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing the bacteria.
- Stopping the sensation of pain by acting on peripheral nerves in the body.